News on social media has it that a 24 year old final year student has died after taking alcohol, codeine, tramadol and cannabis at a party.

@ipinnusamuel wrote:

“A 24-year old final year student has died after taking alcohol, codeine, tramadol and cannabis at a party.
According to Twitter user @imperatorduduosa, ‘ he attended a party where he ingested an unknown quantity of liquor, codeine syrup, tramadol and marijuana. He ended up with bleeding from nostrils and mouth. And intractable seizures. He died in ICU”

Tramadol is a narcotic-like pain reliever used to treat or moderate severe pain.

The public hearing was based on a motion entitled “The Need to Check the Rising Menace of Pharmaceutical Drugs Abuse among Youths in Nigeria”.

LEAVE A REPLY