A social Media commentator has taken the pain to chronicle what he considers as the ten political mistakes that were committed by sacked Energy Minister, Boakye Agyarko.
Mr Agyarko who was touted as one of the finest Ministers under the Akufo-Addo administration was relieved of his post following the extension of the controversial AMERI deal.
Many have wondered why such a fine Minister would be relieved of his position.
He has since reacted by indicating that he would come out to explain the reasons for his dismissal after the dust settle.
Kwabena Nsafoa however writes on what he thinks as the ten mistakes that Boakye Agyarko committed which led to his dismissal.
READ HIS INTERESTING POINTS BELOW:
10 Mistakes of Boakye Agyarko..
1. He allowed his speedy nursing presidential ambition to outweigh the collective interest of the government..
2. Having served as a coordinator, campaign manager, policy analyst and his financial contributions to the president..misled him to be irresponsible, reckless and rushy.
3. The self inflicted negative theatrics, which ensued after his vetting..
4. He debased the stature of North American Chapter – NPP, the bloc he represented, flaunting his deputy governorship reference ‘nso sɛɛ ɔntwa tɛwu’
5. He got exposed as domineering and inept in his pronouncement about the future of TOR..
6. His brazen attempt to shield the former MD of Bost gave a bad impression and marred his image.
7. He was manipulative in using his mixed tribal background to climb further.. than his competence.
8. He failed to employ matured mercenaries.. and the spokesperson of his ministry has proven to be an ass.
FACEBOOK: GHANA NEWS PAGE
9. He mistakenly thought that all it takes to scam Ghanaians is to speak good english and dress smartly.
10. Ash-town nii a w’abɔn wɔ wagadril mu seyi koraa deɛ, menhunu bi da.
Source: Facebook.com/Kwabena Nsafoa