National Communications Officer of the opposition National Democratic Congress, Sammy Gyamfi has cautioned Ghanaians not to hearken to the lies of President Akufo-Addo that the Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) will not be introduced into the educational sector under his watch.
In a press release copied to GhanaNewsPage.Com, Sammy Gyamfi noted that the Akufo-Addo led administration has not made any efforts to completely withdraw CSE documents from the educational system.
He indicated that “the CSE Program Implementation Officer who was recently recruited to be the focal person for CSE implementation in Ghana is still at post and busy functioning from his UNESCO Ghana office”.
“Ghana still remains a signatory to and member of UNESCO’s five-member CSE Programme Acceleration Countries (PAC) in Africa alongside Malawi, Tanzania, Zambia and Eswatini. This information can be found on UNESCO’s website”, he reaffirmed.
Meanwhile, some faith-based organisations stood up against the introduction of the CSE in basic schools and the President of the Ghana Pentecostal and Charismatic Council (GPCC), Reverend Frimpong Manso is of no exception.
The man of God labelled the CSE as Comprehensive Satanic Education.
According to him, this CSE policy has the potential to erode the long-held traditional value system in the country. He has, therefore, called on Ghanaians to be alert and squarely fight the “monster” government wants to import into the country.
Speaking at a Press Conference at the National Headquarters of Assemblies of God Ghana in Accra, the man of God said ” CSE is a hydra-headed monster that could come in different forms. We are glad government has suspended it but we must be on watch to face it squarely in any shape or form that it will want to resurrect”.
Seven (7) fact-based reasons why Ghanaians must not trust the belated and insincere position of President Akufo-Addo’s on his satanic CSE programme.
1. CSE has already been incorporated in the new Teacher Resource Packs/manuals (specifically @pages 8, 10 & 180) which was used to train teachers this year.
2. CSE has already been incorporated in the new Ghanaian Language and English Language Standard Based Curricula for Primary 4-6 pupils which were printed only this September 2019 (specifically, item No.9 of the primary 4 &5 and item No.1 of primary 6 curriculum talks about CSE).
3. Contrary to the false claims of the President, the satanic CSE guidelines which is intended to subtly inculcate in our children acceptance and tolerance for LGBT has been approved by the GES, the Ministry of Education and the cabinet of President Akufo-Addo. This is why it was launched by the Minister of Education on 1st February 2019, published on GES website as a final document, and several training programs organized for teachers on same.
NB: Government has not made any efforts to completely withdraw any of the above documents from our educational system.
4. Additionally, Ghana still remains a signatory to and member of UNESCO’s five-member CSE Programme Acceleration Countries (PAC) in Africa alongside Malawi, Tanzania, Zambia and Eswatini. This information can be found on UNESCO’s website.
5. Till date, the Akufo-Addo Government has not resiled from its commitment to her international partners like Sweden who have so far provided $22 million for the elaborate roll out of CSE in Ghana.
6. Also, the CSE Program Implementation Officer who was recently recruited to be the focal person for CSE implementation in Ghana is still at post and busy functioning from his UNESCO Ghana office.
7. Pursuant to the Swedish funding for CSE implementation in Ghana, the agreement for UNFPA to provide CSE technical assistance to the Ghana Education Service has not been abrogated; and there is no indication from President Akufo-Addo that it will be abrogated.
NB: The Akufo-Addo government has not made any efforts to renegotiate Ghana out of any of the above satanic international agreements he has committed Ghana to.
In the face of the above incontrovertible facts, and given the litany of deceptions and broken promises of President Akufo-Addo since his assumption of office, my question to you is; Can you trust President Akufo-Addo?
Can you trust him not to implement his satanic LGBT-based CSE programme, especially when he is given a second term????
Sammy Gyamfi Esq.