The largest opposition party, NDC will soon held their regional Election and one of the contestants, contesting for the vice chairmanship in the eastern region, Mr George Mensah Akpalu and also on the ballot paper number four (4) position has come out with his vision to his delegate.
1. To support the reorganization of the party in readiness for victory 2020 and beyond.
2. To bring to bear my experience as a former municipal chief executive and an academician for inspirational leadership in pursuit of victory 2020.
WHY AKPALU FOR EARTERN REGIONAL VICE CHAIRMAN
1. To support the regional chairman in exicuting his/her duties.
2. With the strong mathematics and statistics background to help establish a credible Eastern Regional Research Unity of the party.
3. To help strengthen the regional Election Directorate and general management of the regional secretariat.
4. To help Regional Chairman in coordinating various organs and unites of the party for effective and efficient regional administration.
5. To help improve timely allocation of resources to the coordinating/grassroots for effective-campaign.
6. To help strengthen the constituencies Executives by organizing capacity building programmes for them.
7. To help retool constituency offices supplies and equipment(photocopy machines, cabinets, Arc files and among others).
8. To help build a good base for the party at both regional and constituencies levels for easy inferences, extrapolation and decision making.
9. To help contribute and creation of a warfare scheme for constituencies executives
10. To help improve the support base of the Great NDC party in the region to achieve its national “ULTIMATE GOAL OF VICTORY 2020 “.
Winning the next election is the ultimate goal of every loyal member of the party. It is therefore imperative to elect men and women of outmost commitment and experience to steer the affairs of the party in the region. It is for the singular abjective of victory 2020 that i have put myself forward to be considered for the postion of the eastern regional vice chairman of the party.
Long live Ghana
Long live NDC
Long live all Eastern Akatamanso.
Source: Nana Oppong Kyekyeku | GhanaNewsPage.com