More

    Hemang-Krobo: 4 electrocuted at funeral

    Two persons have died from electrocution while fixing a canopy at the funeral of an 18-year-old student of Kumasi Academy Senior High School at Hemang-Krobo in the Afigya Kwabre South District of the Ashanti Region.

    Thursday’s incident left two others with severe injuries.

    - Advertisement -Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.

    A tent being fixed by the four touched a high-tension wire.

    They were fixing the tents after it had rained.

    They were rushed to the Komfo Anokye Hospital for medical attention.

    TRENDING

    - Advertisement -spot_img

    MORE NEWS

    %d bloggers like this: