KABA was frustrated at Multimedia – Ohemaa Woyeje


    While the entire nation struggles to come to terms with the unfortunate and untimely demise of Ghana’s young and vibrant political show host, Kwadwo Asare-Baffour Acheampong, aka KABA, it has shockingly emerged that he was being haunted by a high ranking member at Multimedia, where he worked before his death.

    Ohemaa Woyeje, a staff of the Multimedia Group, who claims she cannot stand the hypocrisy of some people, especially staff of Multimedia after the death of KABA has taken to social media to pour out her rage.

    In her post, monitored by Ghanaweb, the host of ‘Work and Happiness’ on Adom FM revealed the late KABA told her a few weeks ago, how a woman at Multi TV frustrated him especially during his days on TV.

    “KABA told me about one woman from Multi TV who frustrated him a lot especially when he was on TV”, she wrote.

    Though Ohemaa Woyeje failed to name the person, she further described the person’s tears and mournful act as fake.

    “I saw this same woman on Monday with her legs and waist like mine looking all mourning, going up and down just to appear in the cameras and pretending to have lost a loved colleague”.

    “Why didn’t she sleep and pop champagne to celebrate news of his demise?” she quizzed.

    She prayed and said she wished KABA could come back to life to slap all the fake mourners, the backbiters, the haters and the pull him down people who made his stay on earth miserable.

    “How I wish the dead have the power to come back and slap all the fake mourners, the backbiters, the haters, the enemies who come like friends, the devils in angelic outfits, the backstabbers, the pull him downs, the intimidators & suppressors, etc …. judgement unto their heads every time!!! They think we don’t know them. #KABA due ne amanehunu”.


    KABA died last Saturday after being rushed to the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital following a short illness.

    One account has it that the Ekosii Sen host on Asempa FM was rushed from his Tesano home to the hospital, whilst another said he was brought in from a prayer camp (whose name is being held for security reasons) close to Nsawam.

    But after examination, medical doctors and nurses at the hospital declared him ‘brought in dead’ (BID).

    It is believed he died of what doctors suspect to be hypoglycemia (low sugar level), which he suffered as a result of being diabetic with a combination of high blood pressure (BP).