Kumasi Asante Kotoko insist they are not ruling out more signings with three days to the end of the domestic transfer window.
The Porcupine Warriors have made eight signings already, including a 28-year-old Brazilian midfielder, ahead of the start of the new season on November 13.
Communications Director for the club, Moses Antwi Benefo told Citi Sports that the club will make more signings if the technical handlers establish a need for more.
“That will definitely depend on the recommendation we get from the technical team and whether we are going to get the players that we have targeted or not,” he said.
“If we are able to get the signatures of the players we have targeted, then of course.
“The management and the Board is obliged to provide players that the coach has recommended to the technical team, so they can give us the desired result,” he continued.
“If they meet recommendations between now and the 31st of October, when the local registration ends, and the players are available, we will just engage them, get them on board, so that the coach can also give the desired results, so that the fans can be happy,” he concluded.
Kotoko have so far completed moves for Latif Anabila, Patrick Asmah, Razak Abalora, Yussif Mubarik, Kwadwo Andrews Appau, Evans Adomako, and Emmanuel Keyekeh and most recently Brazilian, Fabio Dos Santos Gama.
Kotoko will compete in next season’s CAF Champions League while seeking a 24th league title in the Ghana Premier League.