Hiplife Musician, Patapaa was admitted at a maternity home in Agona Swedru after he was poisoned at a drinking bar.
Your breaking news hub, GhanaNewsPage.Com reported that the musician had been poisoned by unknown guys.
The poisoning is believed to be in connection with litigation over a song.
He was said to have complained of stomach pains after the drink.
This led his handlers to take him to Auntie Alberta Maternity home for treatment.
The decision to take him to the maternity home for treatment surprises many as believe maternity home is not the right place to treat someone who has been poisoned.